Join our free webinar on March 28th to learn how legislative chemical reform affects you, your family and your community, and how to advocate for change that will protect everyone’s health.
There are more than 80,000 chemicals on the market which have never been fully assessed for toxic impact on human health and the environment. Environmental toxins in our everyday lives can increase our risk of breast cancer, and our current regulatory system has little power to protect us.
Now’s the time to get involved and advocate for a safer world for all of us. We need a massive overhaul of the way our regulatory bodies deal with chemicals so that our health comes first.
Join me along with Andy Igrejas, National Campaign Director for the Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families Coalition and Sharyle Patton, Director of Commonweal’s Biomonitoring Resource Center to learn about:
- Current chemical policy in the U.S. and the need for reform
- Chemicals and the connection to breast cancer
- The nuts and bolts of the Safe Chemicals Act of 2011
- Green Chemistry alternatives
- How Breast Cancer Action is working to end the breast cancer epidemic
- Ways for you to take action
Breast Cancer Action is part of the national Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families Coalition, which advocates for federal policy that helps stop breast cancer before it starts through stronger regulation of toxins linked to breast cancer.