The Supreme Court Decision to Overturn Gene Patents: What it Means for You
What does today’s Supreme Court decision to overturn gene patents mean for you?
Listen to an outstanding panel of experts answer questions about the far-reaching impact of the Supreme Court’s decision for patients, research, treatment and the future of gene patents for women living with and at risk of breast cancer. Panel included:
- Karuna Jaggar, Executive Director of Breast Cancer Action
- Roger Klein, Molecular Pathologist at the Cleveland Clinic
- Sandra Park, One of the lead ACLU attorney’s on the Gene Patent case
- Ellen Matloff, Director of the Yale Cancer Center Genetic Counseling Program
- Kathleen Maxian, patient advocate & Co-Founder of the Western New York Ovarian Cancer Project
Listen and learn from this interactive webinar what this decision means, moving forward, for you, for those you care about, and for people everywhere.