Special Thanks: Fall 2015
We could not do this work without the support of so many members and volunteers. A huge thank you to:
- Sheila Kitts for your continued generous support of our work through your amazing and creative graphic design work.
- Dave Otten for volunteering your creative talent and design skill to produce the decorations, and awards for the 25th anniversary event.
- Ken Fischer for consulting as a volunteer on the 25th anniversary video and bringing your valuable professional and personal perspective to the project.
- Katherine Shea for volunteering your time to support our “Poison Isn’t Pretty” campaign.
- Morgan Jue for volunteering to enter data for our “Poison Isn’t Pretty” campaign.
- Katy Skahill for inspiring us with your relentless demands for justice and authoring a powerful e-alert and op-ed for our “Poison Isn’t Pretty” campaign.
- Marie Garlock for representing BCAction with wisdom and poise on the radio, at the NC Environmental Justice Network, and all over North Carolina.
- Alma Busby-Williams for presenting our work on social justice and pink ribbon culture to students at Evergreen College.
- Jeanette Koncikowski and Bridget Hallock for your continued dedication to building community in Western New York through meetings, presentations and even potlucks!
- Ravida Din, producer of Pink Ribbons, Inc. and Jon Whelan, director of STINK! for your inspiring presentation on our September webinar, “Pink Ribbons, Inc. and STINK!: Films That Inspire Change”
- Janet Nudelman, Director of Program and Policy at Breast Cancer Fund and Director of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics for your engaging presentation on our October webinar, “What’s Hiding in Your Cosmetics?”
- All the BCAction members who screened Pink Ribbons, Inc. in your communities this fall.
- Alan Kleinschmidt and the San Francisco Choral Society for generously providing tickets to your performances.
- Sara Brandon for your administrative assistance in the office.
- Carrie Wong for your office and administrative assistance.
- Kirstin Arnold for your help in the office and for gracing us with the presence of her beautiful baby girl!
This entry was posted in Articles