Independent, evidence-based information about breast cancer depends on YOU and other grassroots activists just like you. Your generous support is at the heart of Breast Cancer Action’s independence.
Since 1990, we’ve been standing up to the cancer industry and directly challenging the mainstream approach to the breast cancer epidemic.
We refuse corporate funding that could compromise our independence. So when industry giants pollute our bodies and profit off our illness, your donation works to stop them. Your donation directly works to put the health of all women first.
We have no giant pharmaceutical industry or cosmetics corporation bankrolling us. To do this work, we need to raise $10,000 by the end of May.
Your contribution of:
- $25 will provide 10 women and their loved ones with “newly diagnosed” packets, delivered free, anywhere in the country.
- $50 will fund one-on-one, personalized information and referral services at no cost for women struggling with treatment-related questions.
- $100 will provide 50 women with one-of-a-kind mammography screening brochures to help them make their own informed decisions about this procedure.
- $250 will put five California Cancer Fracktivists on the ground, working to ban dangerous drilling in critical states.
- $500 will bring national experts to share the latest breast cancer research with you, answering your individual questions through our free webinars.
- $1,000 will carry the voices of women affected by breast cancer to the scientific and research community and provide you with patient centered analysis on the latest data through our presence at national conferences.
We can’t do this without you.
Take action right now to support our work for health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Because when people like you and me join together to demand change, we can make a meaningful difference.
Thank you so much for your support.