- Thank you to Ngina Lythcott, Byllye Avery, and their families for throwing a house party in Provincetown, MA and introducing their community to Breast Cancer Action.
- Thank you to Dr. Elissa Arons for again hosting a house party and fundraiser at her lovely home in Cambridge, MA.
- Thank you to Roberta Gelb for hosting a gathering for Breast Cancer Action’s community in NYC.
- Thank you to Alison and David Jaggar for hosting a house party in Colorado for Breast Cancer Action.
- Thank you to Renato Almanzor, for bringing his visionary leadership and discussion of “the nonprofit industrial complex” to our annual Board meeting.
- Thank you to Kirstin Arnold, Meenakshi Kumar, and Kristen Taylor for sharing your valuable time addressing hundreds of envelopes for our spring appeal.
- Thank you to Alan Kleinschmidt and the SF Choral Society for complimentary tickets to their exquisite concerts for our board, staff & volunteers.
- Thank you to Carol Fong for her ongoing help in our office.
- Thank you to Ben Manning for photographing our 13th Annual Billie Gardner Loulan Benefit this year, plus all the graphic design work he did to update our Mammography brochure and make the information and numbers more accessible.
- Thank you to Casey Hunt for sharing her talents to create a fresh new power point template for Breast Cancer Action.
- Thank you to Brieann DeOrnellas for ongoing assistance to the Program team.
- Thank you to Dr. Diljeet Singh and Wendi Dennis for sharing their time and expertise on our webinar: The Case for Universal Healthcare.
- Thank you to Alex Parkin for his pro bono design work.
- Thank you to Emily Sippola who encourage people to donate to her Don’t Pink for Me© page for her birthday.
- Lori Gibson for fundraising on our behalf.
- Ashley Chin-Mark for volunteering her time and communications skills to Breast Cancer Action.
- Thank you so much to everyone who helped 13th Annual Billie Gardner Loulan Benefit a success:
Tam Turner and James Horn for welcoming us into their home
JoAnne Loulan for her energy and dedication
Emcees extraordinaire Victoria Zielinski and Paul Barrosse
Dr. Sigmund’s 100% All Natural Good Time Family Band for rockin’ the house
Dina Balatti for her event expertise before and during the event
Amy Firman for designing a beautiful invitation
Ben Manning for his beautiful photographs
Joey Richards for his help throughout the event
In Kind Donors
Breadworks Bakery & Café
Nancy Freire/Vidovich Vineyards
The Hungry Toad Pub & Restaurant
Pekoe Sip House
Marian Roth and Mary Deangeles
Valerie & Michael Russell
Scotts on Alpine Restaurant
Sprouts Farmers Market
Tom Thayer & Monica Nester
Weir & Associates