We could not do this work without the support of so many members and volunteers.
- Thank you to Alan Kleinschmidt and the San Francisco Choral Society for complimentary tickets to their wonderful performances for our staff, board & volunteers.
- Thank you to the super handyperson Ethan Cluck for assembling a huge piece of furniture for us!
- Thank you to Sandra Park, JD and Tania Simoncelli, MS, two women who propelled the historic U.S. Supreme Court ruling to overturn Myriad Genetics’ monopoly on BRCA genetic testing risk to victory, for speaking on our webinar, “5 Years After the Supreme Court Decision to Overturn Gene Patents: Where do We Stand?”
- Thank you to our successful peer-to-peer, online fundraisers for raising $4,000:
Fundraisers on our Don’t Pink For Me Platform:
Amy Cho for her birthday and wedding day!
Everyone who made a fundraiser on Facebook in honor of their birthdays. Happy birthday to you all! And a big thanks to all who gave to Breast Cancer Action through these fundraisers:
Grazia De Michele
Ganchana T. Nanan
- Many, many thanks to JoAnn Loulan and everyone who helped make the 14th Annual Billie Gardner Loulan Memorial Luncheon such a success:
Karen Tate Stop the Epidemic Fund match donors
Susan & Mike McLaughlin
Angela & Sam Schillace
Jocelyn & Dan Swisher
Karen Tate & Charlie Krenz
Debra & Andrew Rachleff
Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Brad Hall
Judy & Gary Bloom
Jennie Savage & John Dawson
Rachel DuClos & Marc Gottschalk – Trinidad Retreats
Ladera Garden & Gift
Portola Valley Garage
Michael & Valerie Russell
Dr. Barbara Cohn
Windmill School & LaureL Education Center