By Jayla Burton, Program Officer
Let the Biden-Harris team know that ending the breast cancer crisis must be a priority for the administration!
Add your name now and we’ll mail you two Breast Cancer Action stickers in appreciation for you taking action with us! Wear them on a shirt or stick them on a notebook – either way, our stickers show that YOU are a breast cancer activist.
As breast cancer activists, we’re urging the administration to address and end the epidemic by:
- Addressing systemic racism embedded in our healthcare systems, in our environmental policies, and in our economic policies that lead to harmful disparities for communities of color
- Increasing transparency and accountability in regulatory and approval processes at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Focusing on primary prevention through a strong and effective safety standard based on the precautionary principle
- Ensuring the development of breast cancer treatments that are more effective and less toxic by funding research and strong agency oversight
- Enacting universal healthcare that is compassionate, evidenced-based, culturally competent, and supportive of patient decision-making
As the watchdog for the breast cancer movement, we hold government agencies, mega-nonprofits, and corporations accountable, and that goes all the way to the top.
Take action today to tell the Biden-Harris administration that ending this crisis is a priority for you, and it must be for the administration as well. Add your name and we’ll send you two stickers that’ll proudly show you are a breast cancer activist who demands real, systemic change to address and end the epidemic!