Join us for Virtual Cocktails for a Cause!
Hosted By Members of the Breast Cancer Action Board: Alicia Justice, Channte Keith, CoCo Villaluz, Laura Hamasaka, & Tamatha Thomas-Haase
You bring the ingredients (and your wallets) and we’ll bring the how-to!
During this engaging, and sure to be entertaining happy hour class we will be making a French 75, a classic Old Fashioned and a Non-Alcoholic daiquiri variation with Seedlip Garden. There will be a few bonus variations for both cocktails that we will discuss, if not make since it is happy hour.
- Shaken – up to $25.00 – All are welcome
- Stirred – $50.00 + Receive Virtual Cocktail Recipe Guide with 6 crafted cocktails by Sarah
- Swizzled – $100.00 + Purchase ticket by April 7, and you’re automatically entered to win 1 of 3 Bar Tool Kit
Featuring 3 curated cocktails by master mixologist
Sarah Rosner of Swill Merchants Co. – a legend in the Washington D.C. bartending and cocktail scene for nearly 20 years.
Come prepared to make one or all three cocktails.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need, full recipes, and supply list will be sent to registered participants:
- Rye or other Whisk(e)y
- Angostura bitters (available at most grocery stores. Orange bitters are a plus too)
- Simple Syrup (pre-make so it can chill)*
- 1-2 Oranges (for peels)
- Soaked or brandied cherries (Luxardo is a good brand and alcohol-free)
- 1 Lemon (for peels)
- Sprint (for one of the variation)
- Simple Syrup*
- Lemon Juice (for fresh lemon juice, 1 lemon is about 1 ½ ounce of juice. Each French 75 required a little under an ounce of juice.
- Rum (White rum is classic, but most rums go well) OR Non-Alcholic Seedlip Garden
- Lime (for wedges)
- Limes (for fresh lime juice, 1 lime is about 1-ounce juice, each Daiquiri requires 1 ounce)
- Simple Syrup*
*Make Your Own Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- Add water and white sugar to pot. Stir on low heat until sugar is dissolved. Take off heat. Store in a glass container for up to two weeks.