We could not do this work without the support of so many members and volunteers.
- Thank you to Ira Wood, host of WOMR’s The Low Down, for having Karuna on the show and for the great interview .
- Thank you to Becky Berman for her awesome smarts and excellent work as our summer volunteer.
- Thank you to Alan Kleinschmidt and the SF Choral Society for complimentary tickets to their exquisite concerts for our board, staff & volunteers.
- Thank you to Carol Fong for her many years of ongoing help in the office.
- Thank you to MacMillan Hedges, Sophie Odone (Kwatra) & Amy Cho from Hands On Bay Area, and Kristen Taylor, Brieann DeOrnellas & Lori Anders all for their help with mailings.
- Thank you to Stephanie McBride for her amazing office support.
- Thank you to Lori Gibson for her fundraising on our behalf through her annual Turkey Trot.
- Thank you to artist Marian Roth for her donation of pinhole photographs to those making gifts over $250 at our event in Provincetown, MA last summer.
- Thank you to Grazia de Michele for doing so much to amplify our work in Europe.
- Thank you to Amber Mott for generously providing us with much-needed graphic design assistance for this year’s Food For Thought.
- Thank you to Lucy Marshall for her skill in designing our 2017 Think Before You Pink ® campaign, Knot Our Pink Ribbon, logo.
- Thank you so much to our fearless Don’t Pink For Me online fundraisers for collectively raising over $6,000: Barbara Gersh, Beth Blevins, Kelli Pallansch, Kris Hoehler, Laura Mandel, Lynn Edwards, Melina Adler, Meridith DiMola, Nava Brahe, Rachael Cooper, Yvonne Watterson. Thank you for sharing your stories on behalf of Breast Cancer Action.
- Thank you so much to everyone who helped make the 7th Annual Action Speaks Louder than Pink –Food For Thought such a success:
Ann & Larry Wheat
Chuck & Julie Palley
Flynn & Grosboll
Karen Klein & Ben Golvin
Lee Ann Slinkard & Maria Morris
Marj Plumb & Tracy Weitz
Silent Auction Donors
Asian Art Museum
Beach Blanket Babylon
California Canoe and Kayak
Contemporary Jewish Museum
Dance Mission Theater
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse
Hog Island Oyster Company
International Orange Spa
Joshua Ets-Hokins Photography
Kabuki Springs & Spa
Oaktown Spice Shop
San Francisco Electric Tour Company
San Francisco Opera
San Francisco Symphony
SF Bay Adventures