This is the first of three newsletters we’ll be releasing this year to mark Breast Cancer Action’s 30th anniversary. In this first edition, we’re featuring highlights from our first decade.
- Letter from the Executive Director
- Early Photos
- First Meeting Flyer
- Genentech Starts Compassionate Access to Breast Cancer Drug
- Annual Tour Argues Toxins Create Cancers
- The Larger Good—Fighting for Their Lives [Elenore Pred]
- Conversation With Belle Shayer
- Cause Imperative [Linda Reyes]
- Susan Claymon—Sister Survivor
- History of the Pink Ribbon
- Radical Objects: ‘Cancer Sucks’
- While Disease Rampages, Activists Ramp Up Fire Power
Thanks to Belle Shayer, Grazia De Michele, Angela Wall, Amy Cho, and Elizabeth Harman for their help with this newsletter.